- A Fast FOOD Outlet in Gweru is looking for a qualified, experienced, hands on and mature ACCOUNTANT.
Responsibilities and duties includes
- Design, implement and evaluate a sound and efficient accounting system peculiar to the organization and the fast food industry.
- Develop, implement and manage strong and sound internal control systems
- Driving the financial strategy, budgeting, audit and forecasting process,
- Preparation of complete accurate financial reports-management accounts, financial statements, annual reports
- Preparing cost of sales reconciliations and GP analysis on a monthly basis.
- Analysing competitor cost structures and customer account profitability as and when necessary
- Analysing and ensuring accuracy of production costs on a monthly basis
- Monitoring pricing information in the market reviewing prices timeously.
- Scrutinizing associating company expenses, analysing profitability and preparing the company budget.
- Product costing, cost analysis and cost controlling.
- Develop, implement and monitor sound, effective and effective and efficient inventory and procurement system
- Advise management of capital expenditure.
- Must have a proven work experience of not less than 5 years as a cost accountant cost analyst ,accountant or similar role in the manufacturing, fast food, hospitality or production oriented industry
- Knowledge of Pastel accounting software and knowledge of GAAP pos system is an added advantage
- A relevant qualification in Accounting ,Finance or related field
Due Date; 5 NOV 2020 SEND CVS TO steakplaces@gmail..com