The incumbent will be reporting to the accountant.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experienced individuals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Procurement of all company goods and ensure there is no stock outs.
- Managing and creating healthy and beneficial relationships with our suppliers.
- Processing invoices for payments.
- Proper housekeeping of records, stocks and stores.
- Caring out stock takers.
- Returning of defaulted and substandard items to suppliers using goods return forms.
- Ensure that all stock items are kept in their required state.
- Preparation of daily stock consumable sheet for use by the accountant.
- Verifying all the issued items and updating the bin cards.
- Issuing of stocks using appropriate method (FIFO).
- Five ‘O’ levels including English and maths.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- At least two years of experience in the stores environment.
- Knowledge of pastel package is an added advantage.
- Higher national diploma is an added advantage.
- Clean drivers’ license.
Applicants should forward their applications with detailed CV’s not later than 24 November 2020 to: or send via email:@email@example.com or hand over to the HUMAN RESOURCES and ADMIN MANAGER. Cell tech, 5th street, Gweru.